Hackett: Catalogue of the Comparative Kangyur
Hackett, Paul G.:
A Catalogue of the Comparative Kangyur (bka’ ’gyur dpe bsdur ma) / Paul G. Hackett. - New York : American Institute of Buddhist Studies (distr. by Columbia University Press), 2013. - ca. 414 S. - (Treasury of the Buddhist Sciences Series)
US$ 56,00 / £ 38,50
-- Angekündigt für September 2013 --
This is the first volume of a two volume set providing detailed cataloging information for the recently published Comparative (dpe bsdur ma) recension of the Tibetan Tripitaka. The catalogue includes cross-references to seven other Kangyur recensions used in the compilation of the Comparative Kangyur, including the previously uncataloged “Litang” (li thang) Kangyur. In addition, errors found in the “tables of contents” (dkar chag) and “cross-reference tables” (re’u mig) to the published edition have been corrected and verified against the published volumes and original blockprints. Indices to Tibetan and Sanskrit titles, translators, and revisers have been added, along with concordance tables aligning catalog numbers between the various recensions. [Columbia University Press]
PAUL G. HACKETT received an M.L.S. from the University of Maryland at College Park, and a Ph.D. in Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies at Columbia University. He is presently an editor for the American Institute of Buddhist Studies at Columbia University. Profile page.
- A Catalogue of the Comparative Kangyur (bka’ ’gyur dpe bsdur ma). Treasury of the Buddhist Sciences Series. (2013).
- Preliminary Report on the Wanli Kanjur
- Zivkovic: Death and Reincarnation in Tibetan Buddhism
- Monastic and Lay Traditions in North-Eastern Tibet
- Schneider: Le renoncement au féminin
- Smith: The Monasteries of Amdo
- Meisig: Saṃyutta-Nikāya
- Quintman: The Yogin and the Madman
- Palumbo: An Early Chinese Commentary on the Ekottarika-agama
- Butön's History of Buddhism
- Laxy: Tibet ohne einen XV. Dalai Lama?