Gilgit Lotus Sutra manuscripts from the National Archives of India
Mizufune, Noriyoshi (水船教義) [u.a.] [Hrsg.]:
Saddharmapuṇḍarīkam : Gilgit Lotus Sutra manuscripts from the National Archives of India = Indo kokuritsu kōbunshokan shozō Girugitto Hokekyō shahon インド国立公文書館所蔵ギルギット法華経写本 / [ed. by Noriyoshi Mizufune ...]. - Facsimile ed. - Tokyo : National Archives of India ; Soka Gakkai ; Institute of Oriental Philosophy, 2012. - lx, 464, XIV S. : überw. Ill. - (Lotus Sutra manuscript series = Hokekyō shahon shirīzu ; 12) [Hauptsacht. in Devanagari-Schr., Parallelt. in japan. Schr.]
"In collaboration with the National Archives of India and the Institute of Oriental Philosophy (IOP), the Soka Gakkai recently published the 14th work in its Lotus Sutra Manuscript Series: The facsimile edition of Gilgit Lotus Sutra Manuscripts. The original manuscripts, written on birch bark and paper, are held in the National Archives of India. A special event to mark the launch of this edition was held at the India International Centre in New Delhi on May 3...
The Gilgit manuscripts, some of the most ancient in the world, were discovered by herdsmen inside a Buddhist stupa in Kashmir's Gilgit region in 1931. Opinions vary as to the exact date when they were written, but there is some consensus that it was between the sixth and seventh century CE...
In 2010, Dr. L. Chandra proposed to IOP Founder Daisaku Ikeda that a facsimile edition of the Gilgit Lotus Sutra manuscripts be published, and subsequently supported the publishing of the edition together with the National Archives of India and with Dr. Oskar von Hinüber, Professor Emeritus at the University of Freiburg, Germany." [Soka Gakkai International]
Quellen: Institute of Oriental Philosophy; SGI-D; WorldCat; CiNii
Bezugsquelle: Institute of Oriental Philosophy,
1-236 Tangi-cho, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo 192-0003,
- Saddharmapuṇḍarīkam: Gilgit Lotus Sutra manuscripts from the National Archives of India = Indo kokuritsu kōbunshokan shozō Girugitto Hokekyō shahon. Lotus Sutra manuscript series = Hokekyō shahon shirīzu; 12. lx, 464, XIV S. (2012).
- Habata: Mahāparinirvāṇa-mahāsūtra - Critical Edition
- The Nirvana Sutra ... Vol. 1
- Kim: La carrière du Bodhisattva
- Santideva and Bodhicaryavatara
- Mining for Wisdom within Delusion
- Exploring the Structure of Emptiness
- Avatamsaka Buddhism in East Asia
- Luminous Bliss
- Groundless Paths
- Distinguishing the Middle from the Extremes