Collins, Billy Jean [u.a.] [Hrsg.]
Beyond Hatti : a Tribute to Gary Beckman / edited by Billie Jean Collins and Piotr Michalowski. - Atlanta : Lockwood Press, 2013. - xxvii, 367 S. : Ill.
This collection of essays honors the life and work of Gary Beckman on the occasion is his 65th birthday on August 22, 2013. The essays were contributed by his colleagues, students, and friends, and their breadth—traversing Anatolia, Syria, Mesopotamia, and beyond—are a measure of the range of his influence as a scholar, teacher, and editor, and in recognition of his deep learning, broad intellectual interests, and his generous dedication to teaching. His interest in the reception and adaptation of Syro-Mesopotamian culture by the Hittites in particular inspired this tribute. [Verlagsinformation]
GARY BECKMAN, Professor of Hittite and Mesopotamian Studies, University of Michigan. Profile page. (Bildquelle: The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)
BILLIE JEAN COLLINS is an instructor in Middle Eastern and South Asian Studies at Emory University and author of The Hittites and their World (SBL 2007). Profile page.
PIOTR MICHALOWSKI is George G. Cameron Professor of Ancient Near Eastern Civilizations at the University of Michigan. He is editor of the Journal of Cuneiform Studies and has authored several monographs, most recently The Correspondence of the Kings of Ur: An Epistolary History of an Ancient Mesopotamian Kingdom (Eisenbrauns 2011). Homepage. Profile page.
- Beyond Hatti: a Tribute to Gary Beckman. xxvii, 367 S. (2013).
- Meid: Ausgewählte Schriften
- Indo-Europeanization - Day One
- Laws and Rules in Indo-European
- Die indogermanischen Sprachen
- Proceedings of the 22nd Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference
- Indogermanistik und Linguistik im Dialog
- Ronzitti: Due metafore del caso grammaticale
- MSS 2013 - Heft 67,1
- Linguistic Developments along the Silkroad
- The Sound of Indo-European 2