Indic across the Millennia
Klein, Jared S. [u.a.] [Hrsg.]:
Indic across the Millennia : From the Rigveda to Modern Indo-Aryan ; 14th World Sanskrit Conference, Kyoto, Japan, September 1st–5th, 2009, Proceedings of the Linguistic Section / Jared S. Klein, Kazuhiko Yoshida (eds.). - Bremen : Ute Hempen Verlag, 2013. - VIII, 249 S. : Ill.
On September 1st-5th, 2009, the 14th Sanskrit Conference was held in Kyoto, Japan. The co-editors of this volume collected fifteen papers of the linguistic sections together with one paper of the Veda section in these proceedings.
Various stages of Indic, from the Veda to Modern Indo-Aryan are covered, as well as such often overlooked languages of particular groups as Parsi Sanskrit and Buddhist Sanskrit. Thematically, too, the topics are diverse, encompassing phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, poetics, etymology, and computational linguistics. [Verlagsinformation]
JARED S. KLEIN, Distinguished Research Professor of Linguistics, Classics, and Germanic and Slavic Languages, Department of Classics, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. Profile page.
- Indic across the Millennia: From the Rigveda to Modern Indo-Aryan. VIII, 249 S. (2013).
- A Grammar of Domari
- Mylius: Lehrbuch der Ardhamāgadhī
- Vedic and Sanskrit Historical Linguistics
- Mylius: Zur Didaktik mittelindischer Sprachen
- Modi: Some Issues in Gujarati Phonology
- Poudel: Eastern Nepali Grammar
- Verbeke: Alignment and Ergativity
- Linguistic Developments along the Silkroad
- Grammar of Hadoti